Go to the Russian text Site's map Home page Our awards E-mail Guest book Palace Park History Information School of arts Development programs Our friends Image gallery




PARK  


The Pavlovsk Park
Regions
  Pavilions»
Sculpture
Constructions
Flora and fauna




Pavilions:

Павловский парк

  1. Rose Pavilion
  2. Three Graces Pavilion
  3. Apollo Colonnade
  4. Cold Baths Pavilion
  5. Aviary
  6. Dairy Pavilion
  7. Temple to Friendship
  8. Amphitheatre
  9. Peel Tower
  10. Mausoleum
  11. Fair Vale Pavilion
  12. Round Hall Pavilion
  13. Parents' Memorial
  14. Rossi Pavilion

THE AVIARY

The Aviary (741 Kb)

The AviaryThe Aviary was built by Charles Cameron in 1782. A collection of antiquities (bronze statuettes, ceramic vessels) was located in the side study. Roman urns and marble plaques with Oriental inscriptions were also later brought here.


«BackForward»




© Pavlovsk, 1999-2006