Go to the Russian text Site's map Home page Our awards E-mail Guest book Palace Park History Information School of arts Development programs Our friends Image gallery




PARK  


The Pavlovsk Park
  Regions»
Pavilions
Sculpture
Constructions
Flora and fauna




Regions:


  1. The Palace Area
  2. The Private Garden
  3. The Slavianka Valley
  4. The Red Valley
  5. The Old Sylvia
  6. The New Sylvia
  7. The White Birch Area
  8. The Parade Ground
  9. The Great Star
  10. The Pond Valley

THE SLAVIANKA VALLEY

The Slavianka valleyThe building of this area occupying 85 hectares and stretching to three kilometers took nearly a quarter of a century (1777-1803). Charles Cameron, Vincenzo Brenna and Pietro Gonzaga succeeded each other working here. This is a landscape area with fine bridges and most graceful pavilions dotting either side of the Slavianka: the Apollo Colonnade, Cold Baths, Temple to Friendship, Pil Tower, Fair Vale Pavilion and other structures.


«BackForward»



© Pavlovsk, 1999-2006